Active File Recovery Pro 20
Active File Recovery Pro 20 installation includes all the files needed to run properly on your system, the downloaded version contains all the latest and updated files, the full offline version or the free Active File Recovery 20 version. A standalone offline Windows installer is a useful and easy-to-use tool for recovering deleted or lost files, damaged or re-formatted documents, even when your PC is not working.
It Replaces the files after the Recycle Bin is removed or the files are deleted during the Recycle Bin. Restore lost files due to accidental disk format damage due to virus attack, malicious program, or power failure. Recover all the photos that have been removed from USB Flash or images lost after formatting the Memory Card (SD, CompactFlash). Replace the data when partition or volume is deleted, damaged or formatted, or the disk has bad features.
Also, You can try Recuva1.53.1087
Features of Active File Recovery Pro 20:
- Additional recognition for the predefined file signature: Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MDF), Virtual Hard Drive (VHDX) Files
- Active File Recovery Pro Support for Microsoft versions of ReFS 3.x for data recovery
- Development of Linux / Unix JFS and XFS data updates
- The Enhanced management of dynamic virtual disks: Microsoft LDM and Linux’s LVM
- Software stability was improved while working with damaged disks
- Developments in Windows Storage Spaces management
- Data recovery for a non-standard ReFS file system: 1024, 2048 & 4096 bytes
System Requirements for Active File Recovery Pro 20:
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP
- RAM: 2 GB ( 4 GB recommended)
- HD Space: 1 GB
Downloading and Installation Method:
- Click on the download button below.
- Extract the zip file by using WinRAR.
- Open the Installer, accept the terms and conditions
- Install program.
- Done! Enjoy the crack.