OpenShot Video Editor
OpenShot Video Editor is an award-winning, open-source video editor, available on Linux, Mac, and Windows. It can create amazing videos, films, and images with an easy-to-use interface along with a rich set of features.
OpenShot Video Editor is free software. OpenShot Video Editor comes with many great features. Add 3d photos, video effects, adjust or decrease, and more. Create a production of professional and easy levels to learn the software.
Also, you can try Magix Vegas Pro
Features of OpenShot Video Editor:
- Cross-platform (Supports Linux, OS X, and Windows)
- Support for multiple videos, audio along with image formats (based on FFmpeg)
- Animations of dynamic edge structures
- Desktop integration (drag and drop support)
- Unlimited tracks/layers
- Clip resizing, measuring, cutting, deepening, rotating and cutting
- Video change with real-time preview
- Designing, photography, watches
- Header templates, header creation, subtitles
- 2D animation support (image sequence)
- 3D animated titles (with effects)
- SVG friendly, creative along with vector titles as well as credits
- Motivational motion picture printing
- Improved timeline (including Drag and drop, scroll, scroll, zoom, and capture)
- Frame accuracy (step by step on each video frame)
- Timeline map editing as well as quick changes to clips (slow/fast, forward / back, etc.)
- Sound mixing as well as editing
- Digital video effects, including brightness, gamma, hue, greyscale, chroma-key (bluescreen/greenscreen), and many more!
Video editing benefits from large amounts of memory, modern CPUs, and fast disks. Basically, you want the best computer you can pay for when editing a video. Here are the minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: 64-bit OS (Linux, OS X, Windows 7/8/10)
- Processor: Multi-core processor with 64-bit support
- RAM: 4GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- HD Space: 500 MB hard-disk space for installation
Downloading and Installation Method:
- Click on the downloading button given below for downloading the setup.
- Open Installer, accept the terms and conditions, and then install the program.
- Done! Enjoy the software.
- If you have any software requests, you can tell us in the comments.